envisionit is an award-winning creative digital agency that specializes in driving exponential growth for our clients through digital solutions that build relationships. It’s a place where you can see your work out in the world and understand its true impact, instead of looped in endless revisions until the original vision is lost. envisionit is a high-energy, tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have high expectations, and work hard for the collective success.
As an Account Manager, you’ll work alongside the industry’s best and brightest while having the opportunity to create your own impact for your clients and the agency.
Why you’re the right person for the role…
- You have a love for thinking strategically around client growth, performance and communication.
- You enjoy being the “internal client” representing their point of view as an expert on their brand and business goals.
- You are passionate about managing the client experience.
- You are excellent in interpersonal skills (negotiation and leadership), especially in situations involving consensus and team building with strong problem solving skills.
A brief POV on the role:
“I am focused on providing my clients with the best experience they have ever had in engaging an agency. I am the resident expert on everything client-related and am comfortable being the key point of accountability. I rally the team around the client's marketing strategy and strategic plans so we can effectively work together to achieve more than the client thought was possible. I am a critical member of the client’s team becoming an impossible-to-replace partner. I find moments to surprise and delight my clients. At the end of the day I feel that the success and growth of the relationship is my job to achieve alongside (and in strong partnership with) the experts throughout the agency - remaining deeply connected with the client at all times. “
Your Experience [minimum]:
- 5-7 years of Account Management experience in a digital agency.
- Experience with digital media strategy and services (i.e. website development, paid search, social media, SEO, and programmatic advertising)
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency.™