Do you dream in digital? Well, we’re on the lookout for a mid-level digital copywriter to join our agency in warm, sunny Chicago.
Envisionit is an award winning digital agency filled with people that love what they do and where big thinking is appreciated. From developing campaigns built to compel and digital experiences that ooze engagement, we provide the variety and challenges you crave. You will be reporting to our Associate Creative Directors and working collaboratively with other writers, designers and developers alike. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional digital agency experience, and a solid portfolio of digital-specific copy work submitted with their resume.
- Collaborating with creative team members to assist in the conceptual and copy direction of branding and marketing initiatives.
- Working with creative directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Interacting with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Translating creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintaining high standards of copywriting and exercising quality control on all copy.
- A strong portfolio of digital copy work
- Good presentation skills
- Good concepting and writing skills
- An appreciation for the relationship between textual and visual elements
- An appreciation for great design in general
- Demonstrated ability to work independently when necessary
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
*Please include portfolio samples with your submission
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency.™