As a Paid Media Specialist at envisionit, you will get exposure to a variety of interesting industries, working alongside our Paid Search Manager & Digital Media Planner in the day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns. Additionally, you’ll develop your skills in trafficking & reporting for our Display Media campaigns. The right-fit person must be data-driven, solution-focused and prepared for executing and optimizing accounts with stellar attention to detail. In return, you’ll work alongside the industry’s best and brightest amongst a tight-knit bunch of people who genuinely like each other, have high expectations and work hard for the collective success. We’re ideally looking for at least one year of Paid Search experience, but we will train the right person! envisionit places great emphasis on learning and growth.
- Work with Paid Search Manager to establish client-specific paid search objectives, strategies, budget estimates and insights
- Translate business and marketing goals into Paid Search programs
- Execute upon the paid search campaign strategy development and implementation
- Utilize DoubleClick or equivalent ad serving technology to assist in ad trafficking duties
- Support and optimize the agency’s media campaigns through traffic management
- Ensure smooth delivery of campaigns by maintaining and distributing pacing reports
- Communicate campaign performance to clients and present reports
- Expand upon reporting structure, measurement, and optimize strategy
- Provide technical support for external media partners, creative partners, and engineering teams to help troubleshoot problem creative and tracking issues
- Foster relationships with major ad partners and provide insights and updates on their offerings
- 1+ post-internship years of experience in paid search/digital media
- Proficiency with Google, Bing, and DoubleClick Campaign Manager platforms; and familiarity with third party platforms (e.g. Kenshoo)
- Previous success executing paid search/digital media programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from beginning to end
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
- Energetic and collaborative team player with the ability to inspire others
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet goals and timelines
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities.
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency.™