We love the interweb in all of its wide and worldly glory. Every week or so we’ll be sharing a round-up of five links we enjoyed, and think you will too.
Thanks in part to the iPad, the tablet is enjoying a shining moment. Object of nerd lust, topping technophile Christmas lists everywhere, tablets are a bridge between smartphone and computer—and the mobility factor opens up a world of possibilities.
- PCWorld declares 2010 year of the tablet.
- Huffington Post showcases non-iPad tablets worth your while.
- MSN: Rumors of a 7-inch iPad could be true.
- Motley Fool blogs about who is using the iPad.
- Technologizer explores tablets that failed.
Tell us: what kind of tablet would you purchase? How do you hope to use your tablet?