Envisionit deepens their fintech marketing focus with the addition of Katie Hardy
Envisionit, a performance marketing agency based in Chicago and serving clients in the fintech, CPG and Destination sectors, recently hired Katie Hardy as Director of Marketing. This is a leadership role that is new to the agency and serves on the executive team.
Katie is responsible for brand ownership; content strategy, creation, and distribution; and lead generation. She will be primarily focused on the fintech niche, but is accountable for Envisionit brand marketing as well.
“I am looking forward to the impact Katie will have on the agency. Her experience, capability, passion and values are a wonderful fit for our direction of travel,” said Todd Brook, CEO & Founder of Envisionit.
Fintech marketer in the making
Katie brings over 15 years in the marketing industry, having worked at agencies such as Golin, Omnicom, and Publicis Group. She was Head of Marketing at Panasonic Healthcare and spent time on the marketing team at Tribune Media Group as well. This diverse experience spanning across PR, martech, partnerships, media and product marketing was an impressive collection that Envisionit was excited to bring on board.
In addition to her B.S. in Journalism and M.B.A. in Marketing Management, Katie also earned her Series 7 and Series 63 brokerage licenses while working for Fifth Third Securities, which checked the box for the financial services experience that Envisionit was especially keen on. Katie recently led the launch of Crue: Fintech Marketing by Envisionit, which you can learn more about at yourcrue.com and the press release.
Finally, Katie’s four years as a business owner running her own wellness practice showed Envisionit that she had the entrepreneurial spirit they were seeking.
“Among all of the companies I met with while searching for a new role in marketing, I couldn’t believe how much of a perfect fit Envisionit was for me,” said Hardy. “The combination of their impressive track record, fun & supportive culture, commitment to their business strategy and accountabilities for this role specifically was exactly what I was seeking. I’m extremely grateful to be on this team.”
5 Fun Facts About Katie
At Envisionit, we love getting to know our people beyond their incredible work. Here are 5 Fun Facts about Katie:
- Three things I can’t live without are… My houseful of stinky, silly, sporty boys; group chats with my best girls; getting lost in the vortex of nerdy podcasts.
- The fictional character most like me is… I’ve been told Ted Lasso and Poppy from Trolls.
- What are your three favorite movies? Interstellar, The Sandlot, if Queen’s Gambit were a movie.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Homemade chicken pot pie with a side of Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked (not the froyo), washed down with a New Zealand Sav Blanc.
- Fill in the blank: I’m really good at… hula hoop, karaoke, and helping people feel awesome.
Welcome to the team, Katie!
Learn more about what we do: envisionitagency.com
Learn more about our open positions: envisionitagency.com/careers