Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is looking for a Contract Copywriter to join us for a minimum of 8 weeks with potential for future work beyond that, including the potential for a full-time position.
Our clients span a number of industries including CPG, Tech, Hospitality and Travel. You will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago but our team is currently working remotely. You will communicate with the team via Zoom, Slack and other collaboration tools.
About the opportunity:
You will be stepping in on a variety of projects including brand messaging platforms, digital campaign work, website copy and proofreading. You’ll collaborate not only with the creative directors and designers on your team, but you will partner with team members across media, technology, and client services.
- Bring digital campaigns to life from concepting to execution, collaborating with your design partners and creative directors to tell strategic, compelling brand stories that convert and get results.
- Work with design partners and media experts to optimize campaign and ad-unit copy (banners, videos, paid search, social posts).
- Craft websites and landing pages by planning, organizing, and developing content that connects with users while supporting campaign goals and SEO objectives.
- Develop or refine brand verbal identities with positioning, messaging pillars, key messaging, and voice and tone.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting, editing and proofing.
- Ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Present work and sell through rationale to internal stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
- You ensure the copy performs well against business goals and can tell a brand’s story in a way that builds relationships with their customers.
- You have an ability to write in a variety of styles for diverse audiences, adapting your voice to each project with ease.
- You’re a multi-tasker who can juggle multiple projects at once.
- You have an appreciation for the relationship between copy and visual design.
- You have strong organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines without hand-holding.
- You work collaboratively, take constructive feedback well and can apply direction without losing your point of view.
- A solid portfolio of digital work.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional digital experience, and a solid portfolio submitted with their resume.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about how we enjoy our agency, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”