Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Contract UX/UI Specialist that has depth in developing personas, mapping user journeys, and demonstrating site organization through visual wireframes. Someone who finds energy in driving traffic and leads through strategic analysis of user behavior. The ideal candidate will help us create the best responsive website user experience possible. This need is for project-based work, both long and short term.
We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. This role will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Develop user experience strategies that are rooted in data and consumer behavior analysis and that are aligned to client objectives and measurable goals
- Communicate the user experience through sketches and wireframes utilizing user flows, personas, and user stories to round out the narrative
- Research customers, competitors, and products
- Work with stakeholders to identify requirements
- Work with the agency team including creative and development, to ensure product quality and maximize customer success
Skills & Qualifications:
- Solid working knowledge of UX design principles and user interface design
- 2+ years of UX design on marketing websites (preferably within an agency setting)
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, and Lucky Orange
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, and Invision
- Able to work with a cross-functional agency team on behalf of our clients
- Must be available during business hours M - F, 9am - 5pm CST for calls and meetings as needed, and able to respond to emails/Slack messages promptly during said hours
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least three years of professional experience in digital marketing. Please include portfolio samples with your submission, either by attaching to your resume or sharing a digital portfolio URL.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities or application status. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please peruse our website and socials to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Envisionit is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact HR Manager Ali Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-262-6549.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”