We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency. We’re seeking a CRO / UX Manager that has depth in user journeys, content strategy and site optimization. Someone who finds energy in driving traffic and leads through strategic analysis of user behavior. The formal title for the role is CRO & UX Manager and you will be a member of the Performance Marketing team.
Our clients span a number of industries, with Tech and CPG a focus, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
The core objective of Envisionit’s Performance Marketing team is to drive business results through data-driven and audience-centric site testing, optimization, and content strategy. The CRO / UX Manager is a subject matter expert, passionate about innovation and human-centered digital marketing and experiences. They are tasked with the development and implementation of CRO and UX practices, procedures, and workflows within the agency. The role is wide-ranging and requires knowledge of key digital marketing functions and practices such as PPC, SEO, social, email, and lifecycle marketing. They will collaborate closely with these teams to source ideas for testing, develop roadmaps, and drive consistent, incremental growth in these areas for our clients.
- Drive growth through creative thinking, compelling data-driven insights, test-and-learn methodology, and rapid execution.
- Develop conversion and user experience strategies that are rooted in data and consumer behavior analysis that are aligned to objectives and measurable goals.
- Create comprehensive and well-informed strategic plans for clients to optimize campaigns through audience segmentation, consumer behaviors, site analytics, and customer journey analysis.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams such as analytics, account, media, and creative to optimize campaigns by ensuring on-time deliveries that fulfill client requirements.
- Perform website audits and provide strategic recommendations based on UX best practices and usability standards.
- Develop data-driven roadmaps for websites and paid media landing pages that prioritize testing and optimization opportunities for client teams.
- Formulate comprehensive, intuitive stories that influence client decisions and impact cross-functional team strategies.
- Educate on trends and recommend improvements to the agency’s CRO and UX offerings.
Skills and qualifications
- 4+ years optimizing websites for conversion, or leading CRO (within an agency setting preferred).
- Experience with tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely, HotJar, CrazyEgg, Lucky Orange.
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Figma
- Knowledge of testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target, etc.)
- Strong grasp of key digital marketing functions and practices such as PPC, SEO, social, email, and lifecycle marketing.
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least five years of professional experience in digital marketing.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”