We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency. We’re seeking an Designer who is interested in both bringing conceptual ideas to the table and being hands-on with the design work. A creative who can think big and bring ideas to life through boundary-pushing, results-driven design. Someone who finds energy in the ever-changing digital landscape and driving conversions through thoughtful design. A natural born leader who loves to collaborate across the agency and with clients.
Our clients span a number of industries, with Tech and CPG a focus, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
A few stand-out points:
- You will have a true impact and have a say in what we recommend to our clients (it’s actually an expectation).
- Our clients are motivated, so you will see the results of your work out in the world (no endless revision loops).
- You will not get pigeonholed in one vertical. We have many exciting clients we work with!
- Create memorable, stand-out visual design for the digital space, including media campaigns, landing destinations, websites, and email.
- Lead and collaborate with team members to develop big campaign concepts that can be executed across digital platforms.
- Collaborate with creative directors, motion designers, copywriters, production artists, and digital channel experts to develop assets that deliver upon our clients’ goals, drive conversions and results.
- Collaborate with copywriters to define layout and hierarchy of content based on goals and requirements.
- Visually evolve brands to position themselves more effectively for growth in their industries as well as within the digital space.
- Create visual user experiences and branded assets for websites (web layouts, page templates, design systems, infographics, etc).
- Ensure visual design follows best practices for usability and drives conversion goals.
- Ensure web design systems are appropriately planned for and coordinated with developers.
- Work with the client services team and Associate Director of Delivery to ensure design effort remains within scope.
What we’re looking for:
- A passion for taking everyday digital interactions and transforming them into high-performing brand experiences.
- The ability to problem solve, think conceptually and deliver creative solutions.
- A team player that truly enjoys collaboration and working with people.
- Confidence in presenting work to internal and external stakeholders with solid strategic reasoning.
- Someone who is driven, organized, self-motivated, able to keep a cool head and meet deadlines.
- Someone who can work with flexibility across design tools that include Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch and beyond; a willingness to learn new tools.
- A solid portfolio of digital work.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years of professional digital experience, and a solid design portfolio submitted with their resume.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”