We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency. We’re seeking a senior-level Digital Media Buyer/Planner that has depth in programmatic and partner-direct display. Someone who finds energy in researching, building and optimizing campaigns. Our clients span a number of industries, with Tech and CPG a focus, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use while practicing social distancing guidelines, however we are currently allowing the entire business to work remotely from home and will be making future determinations about 2021 as we know more. Above all, we are prioritizing our employees’ health and safety.
A brief POV on the role:
“I love everything about building successful campaigns, from the research phase to optimizing performance. Whether it’s partner-direct strategies and cultivating relationships or it’s programmatic buying, leveraging the latest technologies, I get satisfaction from devising plans for brands and connecting with an audience through media. My strategies drive the behavior we seek. My negotiation abilities get us the opportunities we need. I employ meticulous attention to detail. I love uncovering insights. My reporting is accurate and tells a clear “performance story” for my clients. I am a true collaborator and thrive on sharing successes with the team.”
- Create actionable media plans leveraging media briefs, research findings and deep expertise within the digital media landscape.
- Manage RFP and negotiation process across client campaigns aligning with outside vendors/partners on campaign goals to ensure placements meet objectives.
- Recommend strategies and manage the day-to-day needs of programmatic and partner-direct programs, translating client needs to high-performing solutions.
- Work within guidelines to handle media authorizations, billing, and insertion orders.
- Ensure digital assets will deliver on-brand and campaign objectives.
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation, including spec sheets.
- Work alongside ad ops and analytics to traffic and tag campaigns to requirements.
- Evaluate campaign performance metrics and make optimization recommendations based on insights.
- Communicate frequently with vendors/partners to ensure continuity in campaign delivery.
- Present campaign performance to client stakeholders and consistently demonstrate a commitment to results.
What we’re looking for:
- Applicable experience you can speak to in media planning, buying and campaign execution, including programmatic media buying.
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers.
- Good, contextual understanding of other digital channels and their role in the overall digital marketing mix, including Paid Search, Paid Social, and SEO.
- A consummate negotiator who looks out for the best interests of our agency and clients.
- Stellar communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; confidence and the ability to connect with people in a genuine way.
- A problem solver and critical thinker by nature. Someone that asks questions and seeks context until they feel the confidence to provide solutions.
- A cool head, affable nature and reliability, even when a deadline is tight.
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entrepreneurial, nimble and open-minded organization.
- A real voice in the company - your ideas and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed.
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about their people.
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family.
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate - people like it here!
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5-7 years of professional experience in a digital agency setting and be located in the Chicago metro area.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”