envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing firm, is looking to hire a multi-talented Director of Technology. As our visionary and leader of technology, you will champion the agency’s POV through the intersection of web, media, data and marketing technology. You come with a track record in successfully connecting business needs with high-impact solutions.
You will not only work with clients to understand their business and improve their growth, you will also guide the path for our tech innovation within our walls. You’ll have the opportunity to learn about a variety of client industries ranging from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure while at the same time working with the other envisionit leaders to strategically scale and grow our company.
The ideal candidate has fun problem-solving. You embrace the fact that you will be the one providing the direction, not taking it. You will lead and mentor a team of developers, data scientists, analysts and QAs. Your values, work ethic, and ability to play well with others is well-respected and inspires those around you to be better. You expect the best out of your staff and peers, and won’t settle for anything less yet you provide the coaching that helps them get there.
You are accountable for:
- Tech strategy, solutions, delivery and consulting
- Technology thought leadership, education and innovation
- Team leadership and management
What we’re looking for:
- A natural leader that exudes confidence, positivity, motivation and empathy; someone who brings the best out in people and the room is better because they are in it.
- Someone with business acumen and a passion for solving business challenges with technology.
- A true desire to embrace a multi-faceted approach to marketing strategies that include web development, CMS platforms, software integrations, email/marketing automation platforms, data analytics and other relevant technologies as the industry evolves.
- A team player that genuinely thrives from working with people, whether that be clients, peer leaders or teams that need guidance and mentoring.
- An innovative soul that isn’t scared of continually trying or learning new things in the name of progress.
- A master of simplifying complex technical explanations for a non-technical audience, complete with the patience and empathy that requires.
- Ideally someone who has previously worked as a hands-on developer, engineer, technical architect or technologist and deeply understands the mechanics of quality execution and has a respect for best practices.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years in a manager or leader position.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”