Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a strong Freelance Interaction Designer to support our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. As a Freelance Interaction Designer at Envisionit, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success.
- Brainstorm and workshop ideas for translating business requirements into brilliant interfaces and memorable user experiences
- Prioritize information and recommend functionality and navigation based on business objectives
- Collaborate with the creative and development teams to deliver interface design solutions in both wireframe and visual layouts
- Design effective landing page experiences that support campaign objectives, follow best practices for usability, and create intuitive paths to conversion
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are systematically structured for content management and responsive design as well as collaborate closely on website functionality and webkit needs
- Provide design solutions in staging environments and complete production-related tasks, including image selection and resizing
- Work efficiently and effectively in highly collaborative environments with roles such as developers, creative leads and project managers
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with 3+ years of professional digital experience
- Someone who can work with flexibility across design tools that include Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Sketch, and beyond
- Expert knowledge of modern website and web application design conventions, best practices, and the latest available tools and resources
- Familiarity with Unbounce landing pages is a plus
- Great communicators who help define and realize a shared vision with clients and stakeholders
- Familiarity with capabilities and limitations of current web technologies
- The ability to problem solve, think conceptually and deliver creative solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- The ability to see from the point of view of the user
- Someone who is organized, self-motivated, able to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- A solid portfolio of digital work, displaying applicable industry experience
Portfolio submission is required for consideration. Please either include your portfolio URL in your resume, or upload it with your resume as a single PDF.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”