Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Paid Search Contractor to join our team both for short-term opportunities we have available immediately and to establish a long-term relationship for future needs. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to CPG and our ideal candidate will have both B2B and B2C experience.
We are open to remote workers that are willing to work 9-5pm in the US Central time zone.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our contractors in Chicago to use. You will also communicate with the team via Zoom, Slack and other collaboration tools. We have a very collaborative environment where you’ll work with a talented team that likes to have fun!
- Translate client business and marketing goals into effective paid search programs
- Create budget estimates for campaign recommendations
- Develop, implement and optimize campaigns for assigned accounts
- Be accountable for the quality of day-to-day management including targeting, developing/optimizing keyword sets, bid management, determining/analyzing competitive sets and influencing landing page strategies
- Communicate campaign performance and status
- Write ad copy or oversee copywriters, providing direction for high-performing ad copy
- Create reporting structure and measurement guidelines with Analytics Team
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from start through optimization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Solid experience with AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
- Certification in AdWords and Bing is a bonus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager is a bonus
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional hands-on experience with paid search marketing.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please visit our website to learn more about us.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”