Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a UX Contractor to join our team both for short-term opportunities we have available immediately and to establish a long-term relationship for future needs. The first opportunity will be starting in January 2022.
We are open to remote workers that are willing to work 9-5pm in the US Central time zone.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our contractors in Chicago to use. You will also communicate with the team via Zoom, Slack and other collaboration tools. We have a very collaborative environment where you’ll work with a talented team that likes to have fun!
- Translate business requirements into brilliant user journeys that will meet objectives.
- Prioritize information, recommend functionality and navigation based on requirements.
- Deliver sitemap and navigation strategy.
- Deliver interface design solutions in wireframe format.
- Present strategy and rationale to clients, apply feedback effectively.
- Work efficiently and effectively in highly collaborative environments with roles such as developers, designers, copywriters, SEOs and project managers.
- Work with flexibility across design tools that include InVision, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Apply expert knowledge of modern website conventions, best practices, and the latest available tools and resources.
- Champion user experience principles, contributing to shared knowledge across the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in user experience or design-related discipline
- Proficiency in Sketch app and InVision prototyping
- Familiarity with capabilities and limitations of current web technologies
- The ability to problem solve, think conceptually and deliver creative solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- The ability to see from the point of view of the user
- Organized, self-motivated and able to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- A solid portfolio of digital work, displaying applicable industry experience (please include with your resume submission)
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional hands-on experience with UX and sample deliverables.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about us.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”