Envisionit, an award-winning digital agency in Chicago is seeking a Marketing Director to drive qualified leads for our sales team. We offer a full suite of digital marketing capabilities that aim to drive customer acquisition for our clients. Though we have marketing expertise in-house, we recognize that having a role dedicated to our own marketing needs is critical to success. This is a senior-level position that will closely collaborate with fellow leaders to grow the business.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use while practicing social distancing guidelines, however we are currently allowing the entire business to work remotely from home and will be making future determinations about 2021 as we know more. Above all, we are prioritizing our employees’ health and safety.
You are ultimately accountable for the quality and quantity of inbound leads the marketing program delivers for the agency and you understand how to position a service business in a B2B setting. Specifically, you will be measured on the volume of MQLs and SQLs. Content marketing will be a large focus and we are looking for someone who has demonstrated writing experience and a passion for both marketing strategy and creating content that will lift awareness and gain Envisionit significant credibility within our target industries of Tech and CPG. This means putting pen to paper and authoring the content. PR experience and demonstrated success in placing content is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entrepreneurial, nimble and open-minded organization
- A real voice in the company - your ideas, plans and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about their people
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure - people like it here!
You have a proven track record in the following areas:
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for channels/mediums including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Develop distribution strategies for content (both online and offline). Continuous evolution of strategy is a must.
- Competitor and niche research - leverage market data to develop content themes/assets that support a point of view and educate prospects in a way that leads to hitting critical behavior metrics.
- Create channel-specific roadmaps of how we will provide highly targeted content to a niche or market with a functional content calendar throughout the market verticals.
- Conduct ongoing tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gather data and analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
Content Development & Distribution
- Develop high quality content & distribute via social, email marketing, publications/press and paid media programs.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure creative, marketing and branding initiatives provide a consistent message across channels.
Lead Generation + Tracking
- Ensure the agency is reaching business targets for qualified prospects; Actively track the data and ensure a positive ROI.
- Develop & execute strategies to increase the volume of qualified, inbound leads & overall agency visibility
- Demonstrable experience of working successfully in an equivalent role in a B2B setting marketing a service-based offering.
- Fluency with content best practices and ability to create and distribute engaging, on-brand, effective content across different channels.
- Proven ability to interpret content metrics to evaluate success and ROI.
- Persistent, results orientated with a positive and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude - you come with “batteries included”.
- Team player attitude with the ability to share knowledge and information and work collaboratively at all levels across the organization.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 7-10 years of professional experience with content marketing in B2B settings. Relevant writing samples will be requested. Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”