We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency. We’re seeking a Media Coordinator/Ad Ops Specialist that is highly organized, attentive to detail and interested in digital media. Someone who finds energy in systems, organization and ensuring every detail is perfect. The formal title for the role is Media Coordinator and you will be a member of the Media team. This role will manage ad operations and provide support for our channel leads running partner direct, programmatic and paid social campaigns.
Our clients span a number of industries, with Tech and CPG a focus, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Create and ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation, including spec sheets.
- Work alongside the Media Team to traffic and tag campaigns.
- Implement site tagging including the creation of floodlights and QA (quality assurance).
- Manage all internal trafficking documentation and creative assets, ensuring every part of the process is organized and clear.
- Work with the Analytics Team to ensure reporting requirements are met.
- Help keep media systems, documentation and processes organized.
- Provide general day-to-day support for the Media Team behind the scenes on the various tasks that go into running campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- A very high aptitude for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Impeccable organization and data management skills. Someone who truly loves spreadsheets and working with data.
- Ability/confidence to learn new software systems quickly.
- A team player that is very communicative and proactive about status.
- Demonstrated reliability with proofing, quality assurance and follow-up.
- A problem solver and critical thinker by nature.
- A cool head, affable nature and reliability, even when a deadline is tight.
- Familiarity and experience in using digital media tools such as DCM/CM360 is nice to have but we are willing to train for the right-fit individual.
- Experience in campaign creation, tag generation and insertion order (IO) creation is nice to have.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunities - This position is a great springboard for someone looking to establish their career in Digital Media. You will learn a ton about buying digital media and how each of the channels work and with company growth comes opportunity for advancement!
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 1-2 years of professional experience in digital media or project management and be located in Chicago however we will consider remote applicants as well.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram! (@envisionitagency)
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”