Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Paid Media Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Paid Media Manager at envisionit, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view: Millennium park, Lake Michigan, the Bean - inspiration is just a window glance away.
- Develop paid media strategies (display, search and social) and plans for clients; identify opportunities and translate goals into high-impact social programs
- Identify assets required to create an effective experience across channels and provide guidance to the Creative Team
- Ensure all ads are on-brand and aligned with client goals and program strategy
- Outline and execute clear testing and reporting frameworks
- Set up/manage paid media programs to the highest standard of performance, analyzing and optimizing to hit engagement metrics and deliver results
- Present strategies and results to clients in a confident and consultative manner
- Strategically utilize vendors and tools to drive efficiency and performance
- Stay current with new advances in social, champion best practices and exude your passion for the importance of social in the marketing mix
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated display, paid search and paid social experience
- Proven experience as a client-facing expert
- A data-driven decision maker with experience using common digital media and analytics / reporting platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Data Studio, Google AdWords, Google Campaign, Facebook, SnapChat, etc)
- Someone that lives and breathes digital media with a passion for innovating
- Proactive communication around campaign performance and immediate action on underperformance - someone who is “on it”
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- A stickler for details and quality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals and timelines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges
- Comfort with being both a key player and collaborator in multi-channel media programs
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entrepreneurial, nimble and open-minded organization
- A real voice in the company. Your ideas and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about the people
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure - people like it here!
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in at least 2 digital media channels (display, paid search or paid social). A serious bonus would be exposure to all 3.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit:
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”