About this position
Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is always seeking Paid Search Managers to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to CPG and our ideal candidate will have both B2B and B2C experience.
We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Paid Search Manager at Envisionit, you will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Lead the paid search campaign strategy development and implementation for Google Ads (Search, GDN, YouTube, and Bing Ads for assigned accounts)
- Translate business and marketing goals into paid search programs
- Establish client-specific paid search objectives, strategies, budget estimates and insights
- Communicate campaign performance and status to clients and present client reports
- Oversee/collaborate with other paid media specialists;
- Owning bid management
- Developing, maintaining, optimizing keyword sets
- Initiating and guiding landing page strategies
- Writing and optimizing paid search text ads (or knowing when to delegate writing to a in-house copywriter)
- Create reporting structure, measurement and optimize strategy
- Foster relationship with lead search partners (Google, Bing), provide insights and updates on their offerings
- Provide marketplace expertise and education to agency and clients
What we’re looking for:
- A personality that thrives on seeing results and campaign successes
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from start through optimization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges
- Solid experience with Google Ads, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
- Certification in Google Ads and Bing is a bonus
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about then give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3+ years of professional, hands-on experience with paid search.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities or application status. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please peruse our website and socials to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with diverse strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the work we do. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility. Envisionit is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact HR Manager, Ali Aguilar at [email protected] or 312-262-6602.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™