Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Paid Search Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Paid Search Manager at Envisionit, you will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Translate client business and marketing goals into effective paid search programs
- Create budget estimates for campaign recommendations
- Develop, implement and optimize campaigns for all assigned accounts
- Be accountable for the quality of day-to-day management including targeting, developing/optimizing keyword sets, bid management, determining/analyzing competitive sets and influencing landing page strategies
- Communicate campaign performance and status to clients
- Write ad copy or oversee copywriters, providing direction
- Create reporting structure and measurement guidelines with Analytics team
- Foster relationships with lead search engine partners (e.g. Google, Bing)
- Add to the agency’s intellectual capital through case studies, blog posts, whitepapers and POVs
What we’re looking for:
- Someone that lives and breathes paid search and gains energy from innovating within the channel
- A personality that really thrives on seeing results and campaign successes
- Someone that is comfortable being a key player in multi-channel media programs, including pitch and proposal development
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from start through optimization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals and timelines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges, even under tight deadlines
- Solid experience with AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
- Certification in AdWords and Bing
- Experience setting up and using Google Tag Manager
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entrepreneurial, nimble and open-minded organization
- A real voice in the company - your ideas and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about the people
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate- people like it here!
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience in a digital agency setting.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”