Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Paid Search Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to CPG and our ideal candidate will have both B2B and B2C experience.
We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Paid Search Manager at Envisionit, you will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Translate client business and marketing goals into effective paid search programs
- Create budget estimates for campaign recommendations
- Develop, implement and optimize campaigns for assigned accounts
- Be accountable for the quality of day-to-day management including targeting, developing/optimizing keyword sets, bid management, determining/analyzing competitive sets and influencing landing page strategies
- Communicate campaign performance and status
- Write ad copy or oversee copywriters, providing direction for high-performing ad copy
- Create reporting structure and measurement guidelines with Analytics Team
- Foster relationships with lead search engine and marketplace partners
What we’re looking for:
- A personality that really thrives on seeing results and campaign successes
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage projects from start through optimization
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges
- Solid experience with AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
- Certification in AdWords and Bing is a bonus
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager is a bonus
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about then give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2-3 years of professional hands-on experience with paid search.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”