Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency, is seeking a Performance Media Analyst that has depth in paid media platforms and web analytics. Someone who finds energy in discovering campaign goals, setting up measurement systems, and reporting on campaign performance. This is a key role for our team who will provide research findings and actionable insights to our Strategy, Media and Creative Teams to help uncover new opportunities, experimental ideas and demonstrate our knowledge & capability in the industries we engage with.
Our clients span a number of industries, with Fintech and Tourism a focus, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use, as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
Measurement, Tracking and Tagging: A fundamental pillar of this role is the ability to discover and implement needs for measuring website and digital media campaign performance for channels including paid search, paid social, partner direct and programmatic. This includes:
- Set up measurement criteria to ensure the data/metrics collected are capable of providing insights based on established business objectives and KPI’s.
- Define data sources for measurement - identify where we will be getting the data we need to reach our measurement criteria goals.
- Implement pixel and tag tracking to ensure our KPIs/metrics are set up to be measured correctly.
- Monitor and QA test consistently to ensure everything is reporting correctly, diagnose issues with configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement.
Campaign Performance Reporting and Insights: In addition to setting up the successful measurement of campaigns, you’ll be in charge of putting together reports that tell the performance story. This includes:
- Analyze media campaign performance, web analytics, 1st party and 3rd party data to identify key opportunities and takeaways that inform our strategic approach to marketing our clients’ businesses.
- Translate findings into insights that tell a story and can be used as inspiration for campaign ideas, media channels to pursue and other ways to make our marketing initiatives more effective.
- Inspire teams and clients to try new approaches with the intelligence you share.
- Build out client reporting dashboards and presentations that highlight the KPIs and organize the information effectively making it easy to mine data and get to actionable insights.
- Maintain reporting integrity. Ensure all data in the dashboards and reports are correct and all feed sources are functioning properly.
- Support client presentations by answering questions regarding your research findings and methodologies.
What we’re looking for:
- Expert proficiency with Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Optimize, Google Analytics
- Knowledge and experience with digital media channels/platforms either in a management or analytics capacity, including Adwords, Bing, DCM, programmatic, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
- The coding knowledge and competency necessary for implementing tagging/tracking and communicating effectively with developers and IT
- A good “front-stage” presence and desire to collaborate directly with clients and internal stakeholders to educate and ensure successful implementations
- A personality that thrives on digging deep to discover and communicate results and campaign successes
- An analytical mind with sharp attention to detail; a stickler for quality and someone who naturally double and triple checks work
- A team player! You’ll be surrounded by an engaged team that depends heavily on the knowledge you’re bringing - this is both an analytical role AND a collaborative role, so solid communication skills are key
- An organized, self-starter with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet goals and timelines, even when tight
- Strong analytical acumen with the ability to mine data for both quantitative and qualitative insights.
- A solid collaborator that enjoys working with teams, listens well and can translate their needs into opportunities via insights.
- A demonstrated ability to provide findings and insights in an easily digestible and actionable manner.
- Experience with data and analytics platforms such as
- A thorough, detail-oriented analyst that can back insights up with supporting data and references.
- Someone who is naturally curious and drawn to understanding the “why” behind the “what.”
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3 years of professional experience working directly with paid media and digital analytics platforms. Bonus would include bringing an understanding of integration, tracking and metrics for CRM platforms (Salesforce, Marketo, Padot).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”