We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency in Chicago. We’re seeking an entry-level employee to join our digital advertising agency, someone who has a desire to start a career in the advertising industry and that meets the requirements below.
The title of this role will be Project Coordinator, and it will be within the Client Services team. You will be responsible for supporting the team in the various day-to-day tasks that go into running marketing campaigns, building websites and managing client relationships. You will work with a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work together for the collective success. We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use with a hybrid remote/in-person environment. We are only hiring Chicago-based employees for this position at this time.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is highly organized with a very strong attention to detail
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
- A natural people-person who thrives in collaborative settings
- Extreme dependability - when you say you’re going to do something, you do it and you do it right
- Someone who is naturally curious - you are eager to learn
- A great planner who is proactive and resourceful
- Familiarity with spreadsheets (Google Sheets, Excel or Numbers)
- Confidence in your ability to learn new software programs
- Someone who wants to start their career in the advertising industry
- Nice-to-haves: A previous internship in marketing/advertising; a degree in advertising, marketing or communications; real-world experience with social media, web design/development or customer service
- Update project documentation such as status reports, with direction from your team leaders.
- Take exceptional, detailed notes in meetings and share with the team.
- Follow up with team members on the Creative, Media and Tech teams with deadline reminders.
- Help organize and communicate feedback and changes for team members such as designers and writers.
- Be a second set of eyes to proofread client presentations.
- Organize project documentation using Google Drive.
- Update project plans using agency project management software (we will train).
- Schedule meetings and manage calendars for teams and clients.
- Help set up in-person meetings and order in refreshments.
- Send out meeting agendas and office directions to clients prior to meetings.
- Maintain a master list of our clients, projects and teams.
- Shadow team leads to continue to learn and grow your skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about then give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
Please include both a cover letter and resume with submission. Candidates without both will not be considered.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram! (@envisionitagency)
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”