Envisionit, a digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Freelance/Contract Project Manager to join us to assist our Client Service team in running the day-to-day operations of digital agency work across Creative, Media and Technology teams. You will be working with internal teams to ensure we deliver quality work on time and on budget and may at times work directly with the clients to share status updates and keep them informed on their projects.
This is for immediate hire and the length of the contract is negotiable. There is the opportunity for this to extend into a full-time position if that is of interest to you.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our contractors to use. You will also communicate with the team via Zoom, Slack and other collaboration tools.
Description of responsibilities:
- Create project plans that indicate steps, timelines and deadlines so teams and clients are crystal clear on the delivery plan.
- Manage and author project documentation such as Project Briefs and Status Reports that share valuable details of the project for the team.
- Assign tasks and time estimates to team members through agency management software (we will train).
- Actively manage team members to their deadlines, following up when needed to ensure timely delivery to clients.
- Pull burn reports of hours logged by team members to ensure projects are staying on-budget.
- Assist with scoping projects across the Creative and Media team.
- Be a line of communication between team members and clients regarding project delivery.
The tools we use include SmartSheet, ClickUp task management software and Google Suite. Knowledge of these tools are a plus but we will train.
What we’re looking for:
- A highly organized, self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Project management experience with either creative, websites or digital media projects
- Experience using a task management software
- Experience using project planning software
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional project management experience.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram! (@envisionitagency)
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”