Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Senior Media Buyer/Planner to join our team between June and September 2020. You will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view: Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, the Bean - inspiration is just a window glance away.
- Create actionable media plans leveraging media briefs and research findings
- Manage RFP and negotiation process across client campaigns; aligning with outside vendors/partners on campaign goals to ensure placements meet objectives
- Recommend strategies and manage the day-to-day needs of programmatic and partner-direct programs
- Work within guidelines to handle media authorizations, billing, and insertion orders
- Ensure digital assets will deliver on brand and campaign objectives
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all campaign documentation, including spec sheets
- Work alongside ad ops team to traffic/tag campaigns and analytics team to design reporting requirements
- Evaluate campaign performance metrics and make optimization recommendations based on insights
- Communicate frequently with vendors/partners to ensure continuity in campaign delivery
- Present campaign performance to client stakeholders and consistently demonstrate a commitment to results
What we’re looking for:
- Applicable experience you can speak to in media planning, buying and campaign execution, including programmatic media buying
- Strong experience with research tools
- Experience working with 3rd party ad servers
- Good, contextual understanding of other digital channels and their role in the overall digital marketing mix, including Paid Search, Paid Social, and SEO
- A consummate negotiator who looks out for the best interests of our agency and clients
- Stellar communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; confidence and the ability to connect with people in a genuine way
- A problem solver and critical thinker by nature - someone that asks questions and seeks context until they feel the confidence to provide solutions
- A cool head, affable nature and reliability, even when a deadline is tight
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 7-10 years of professional experience in a digital agency setting and be located in the Chicago metro area. The contract position will begin in early June and will end in late September.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”