envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Senior Paid Search Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We believe firmly you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view. Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, The Bean - inspiration is just a window glance away.
A brief POV on the role:
“My experience and wisdom make me an expert on all things paid search. I run point on strategy and planning, enjoy consulting with clients and feel personally accountable for the overall performance of the accounts I lead. I build campaigns that are set up to perform against objectives and ensure all of my programs remain on budget with proper tracking in place. My reporting is accurate and tells a clear performance story for clients. I also enjoy leading by example and elevating the offering. I’m passionate about my craft and am always looking for new opportunities to drive results.”
- Translate client business and marketing goals into effective paid search programs
- Establish client-specific paid search objectives, strategies, budget estimates and insights
- Develop, implement and optimize campaigns for all assigned accounts
- Be accountable for the quality of day-to-day management including targeting, developing/optimizing keyword sets, bid management, determining/analyzing competitive sets and influencing landing page strategies
- Present campaign performance and status to clients
- Write ad copy or oversee copywriters, providing direction
- Create reporting structure and measurement guidelines with Analytics team
- Foster relationships with lead search engine partners (e.g. Google, Bing)
- Add to the agency’s intellectual capital through case studies, blog posts, whitepapers and POVs
What we’re looking for:
- A people-person who enjoys consulting directly with clients in a strategic capacity
- A master at explaining performance and insights to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- A personality that really thrives on seeing results and campaign successes
- Someone that is comfortable being a key player in multi-channel media programs, including pitch and proposal development
- A stickler for details and quality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals and timelines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges, even under tight deadlines
- Solid experience with AdWords, Google Display Network, Google Analytics, Bing Ads
- Certification in AdWords and Bing
- Experience setting up and using Google Tag Manager
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of professional experience in a digital agency setting.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”