Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Social Media Manager at Envisionit, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
- Develop paid social strategy and plans for clients; identify opportunities and translate goals into high-impact social programs
- Identify assets required to create an effective experience across social channels and provide guidance to the Creative Team
- Ensure all ads are on-brand and aligned with client goals and program strategy
- Outline and execute clear testing and reporting frameworks
- Set up/manage social programs to the highest standard of performance, analyzing and optimizing to hit engagement metrics and deliver results
- Present strategies and results to clients in a confident and consultative manner
- Strategically utilize vendors and tools to drive efficiency and performance
- Stay current with new advances in social, champion best practices and exude your passion for the importance of social in the marketing mix
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated paid social experience - you will be a client-facing expert on our agency’s paid social offering
- Someone that lives and breathes social with a passion for innovating within the channel
- Proactive communication around campaign performance and immediate action on underperformance - you are “on it”
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- A stickler for details and quality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals and timelines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges
- Comfort with being both a key player and collaborator in multi-channel media programs
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5-7 years of relevant paid social experience. A bonus would be exposure and experience in other paid media channels.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”