envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Social Media Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We believe firmly you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. As a Social Media Manager at envisionit, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view Millennium park, Lake Michigan, the Bean - inspiration is just a window glance away.
- Develop paid and organic social strategy for both clients and the agency, working to identify opportunities and translate goals into high-impact social programs
- Set up/manage social programs to the highest standard of performance, analyzing and optimizing to hit engagement metrics and deliver results
- Strategically utilize vendors and tools to drive efficiency and performance
- Stay current with new advances in social & word of mouth marketing, competitive landscape, tools and best practices
- Work with community managers to execute social programs that ladder up to the strategic goals and KPIs
- Present strategies and results to clients in a confident and consultative manner
- Champion best practices and exude your passion and vested interest in the importance of social as part of the marketing mix. Be a true thought leader for the agency
What we’re looking for:
- Someone that lives and breathes social with a passion for innovating within the channel
- A personality that really thrives on seeing results and campaign successes
- Proactive communication around campaign performance and immediate action on underperformance - someone who is “on it”
- Comfort with being both a key player and collaborator in multi-channel media programs
- A master at explaining performance to internal and client stakeholders, taking time to educate and provide actionable insights for the utmost value
- A stickler for details and quality
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet aggressive goals and timelines
- A leader by nature that demonstrates a “can-do” approach to solving challenges, even under tight deadlines
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-4 years of relevant experience in a digital agency setting.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”