We’re envisionit, an award-winning digital agency in Chicago. We’re looking to hire a Web Designer (some say UX/UI Designer) who is talented at crafting intuitive and immersive user experiences. We are immediately looking to get started on a large website project in the travel and leisure space. Without giving too much away, this is a really exciting opportunity that we feel will play to passion and give an organized and inspired soul a lot of runway to create.
You are a good fit if:
- You identify both with being a UX and being a Creative.
- You’re an avid problem solver who loves turning complex requirements into visually stunning interactive experiences.
- You are a design leader who always advocates for the end user but also meets the business goals at hand.
- You not only employ sharp design skills and pixel-level attention to detail, you keep your eyes set on telling a bigger, inspired brand story.
- You’re a skilled communicator who genuinely enjoys collaborating with others and realizing a shared vision with the team and clients.
We are considering both full-time and long-term contract/freelance employment.
- Translate business needs, user motivations and data insights into design vision/execution using wireframes, page-level designs and web style guides
- Collaborate with Strategy, Writing, Analytics and SEO teams to craft a well-rounded story that drives conversions onsite and performs well organically
- Deliver unique, on-brand interface design solutions in both wireframes and mock-ups
- Collaborate with in-house developers to ensure designs are systematically structured for content management
- Work with flexible and fully responsive modern web design standards
- Minimum 5 years digital design experience
- A solid portfolio of digital design work
- Familiarity with capabilities and limitations of current web technologies
- The ability to problem solve, think conceptually and deliver creative solutions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Organized, self-motivated and able to keep a cool head and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and familiarity with (or willingness to learn) Sketch and InVision prototyping
Submissions without portfolio samples will not be considered
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting.
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”