envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries from Emerging Tech to Travel & Leisure and our teams boast many talents across the ever-evolving spectrum of digital. We believe firmly you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. We develop campaigns built to compel and digital experiences that inspire engagement. As an Account Manager at envisionit, you will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view. Millennium park, Lake Michigan, the Bean. Inspiration is just a window glance away.
A brief POV on the role:
“I am energized when I know I’m providing my clients with the best agency experience they’ve ever had. I am the resident expert on everything client-related, a crucial ingredient in the client team and am comfortable being the key point of accountability. I rally the team around clients’ marketing strategies so we can effectively work together to achieve more than the client thought possible. I love finding moments to surprise and delight my clients. At the end of the day, I feel that the success and growth of the relationship is my job to achieve in partnership with the experts throughout the agency.”
- Manage the client experience day-to-day, bridging client goals with project work, performance and outcomes
- Act as the client expert within the agency, learning clients’ businesses, brands, industries and competitive landscape
- Review work, providing feedback and direction before presenting to clients as the accountable party for the overall success of the relationship; Act as the “internal” client, representing their point of view
- Be the point of escalation and problem-solver to address any challenges that arise, providing solutions that meet both client and agency success criteria
- Present new project ideas to clients and author new proposals and statements of work
- Develop strategic plans for client relationships with the goal of YOY client growth - proactively ensure client relationships are in growth mode or take action to get help if there is risk
What we’re looking for:
- A real people person, you live for building relationships and thrive in interpersonal settings
- Passion for crafting enjoyable experiences, and knowing how to extend that to creating a best-in-class client agency experience
- A natural critical thinker with innate talent for thinking strategically and making business decisions. A true problem-solver
- Excellent communication skills, especially in situations involving consensus and team building
- Someone who is empathetic yet goal-oriented. A strong negotiator that understands that a successful negotiation means both parties come out with needs met
- A team player that is an asset to the agency, willing to work on internal initiatives, share knowledge and thought leadership in service of education and promoting agency expertise
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience managing clients and projects in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, websites, email). We are also very open to meeting Senior Account Manager candidates with 5+ years experience. Level of seniority will be taken into consideration when we discuss the role.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit.
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”