Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency in Chicago, is seeking a Media Director to lead the digital media team and act as lead digital media strategist on certain client accounts. This is an exciting role that sits on the Leadership Team and will closely collaborate with other leaders in Creative, Analytics, Client Service and Operations to innovate, grow the business and scale the media offering within the agency.
You will ensure that we are evolving alongside the industry and providing clear value for our clients. You will interact daily with agency teams and client leadership. You will manage and mentor a team of paid media specialists towards achieving high performance and high job satisfaction. You will be a part of regular strategic executive planning sessions, helping to push the business forward.
We have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option but as a leader you will be expected to be in person from time-to-time, and thus we are only considering Chicagoland candidates at this time.
You’ve done this before:
- Managed an in-house team of digital media professionals.
- Developed high-performing multi-channel digital marketing programs for clients. We are especially interested in performance marketing experience for B2B clients.
- Nailed how to successfully pitch a media plan and communicate predictive performance in a compelling way.
- Proven yourself to be a valuable and trusted asset to clients.
- Been integral to the growth and success of a digital media agency.
What we’re looking for:
- A stellar people manager - someone who helps cultivate talent across the spectrum of digital media, encourages growth and creates an engaging environment for employees where they perform their best.
- A seasoned digital media expert that takes a holistic approach to planning using multi-channel strategies. In particular, must have a very strong command of how to drive high-converting programs in a B2B setting using paid search, paid social and programmatic.
- A natural leader that exudes confidence, positivity, motivation and empathy.
- Someone with business acumen and a true passion for solving business challenges through media.
- A collaborative spirit who respects what Creative and Analytics bring to the table; a desire to work across the aisle to create a best-in-class offering.
- An innovative soul that isn’t scared of continually trying or learning new things in the name of progress.
What’s in it for you:
- A seat at the table - This is a leadership position and you will have a large share of voice that will help shape the media offering and the direction of travel for the business.
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions.
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 7 years of professional experience in digital media, ideally in a B2B marketing environment. Experience working in the Fintech industry is a plus.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”