Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking a Digital Project Manager to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries including Travel & Leisure, CPG and Emerging Tech, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success. Not to mention, we have the backdrop of a pretty phenomenal view. Millennium Park, Lake Michigan, the Bean. Inspiration is just a window glance away.
As a Digital Project Manager on the Client Services team at Envisionit, you will fully own and communicate vision, goals and solutions to the clients and internal team. You are the captain who always knows our destination, how we’re going to get there and will steer us back in the right direction if we veer off course. You are a relationship builder who understands that one size does not fit all and are able to adapt your approach to the context and constraints of each project. And under your watch, we will always deliver a highly superb product at the highest possible value.
- Provide an absolute best-in-class, special and highly personalized client experience; learn clients’ businesses, brands, industries and competitive landscape.
- Manage day-to-day client communication; provide crystal clarity to all stakeholders through effective comms, project briefs, status reports and project plans.
- Manage the internal team as lead project manager for your accounts by creating plans, scoping, managing budgets, organizing/communicating tasks and maintaining the project schedule which defines activities, deliverables, dependencies, effort, timing and staff needs.
- Ensure project delivery is strategically on-point, on-time and on budget.
- Be the ultimate point of accountability for quality of work delivered; provide feedback and direction before presenting to clients, raise awareness of all project issues/risks and proactively find solutions.
- Be the point of escalation and problem-solver to address any challenges that arise, providing solutions that meet both client and agency success criteria.
- Proactively ensure client relationships are in growth mode or take action to get help from account team leadership if necessary.
What we’re looking for:
- A real people-person. You live for building relationships and thrive in interpersonal settings. You are genuinely happy in collaboration mode.
- Passion for crafting enjoyable experiences, and knowing how to create a best-in-class client and agency experience.
- An innate sense of accountability and effortless ability to take ownership of initiatives. Someone that will drive outcomes and meet expectations. You are not afraid to follow-up and give/take feedback.
- A critical thinker with a natural ability for thinking strategically, asking “why” and making business decisions. A true problem-solver.
- An organized individual that is able to help people of diverse skills and personalities stay organized and on track.
- Proven ability to push past challenges with a positive attitude.
- A team player that is an asset to the agency, willing to work on internal initiatives, share knowledge and thought leadership in service of education and promoting agency expertise.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 3-5 years of professional experience managing clients and projects in the digital marketing space. The role requires both experience in project management and experience working directly with clients in an agency setting. Experience with at least one of the following disciplines is required: Paid media, website builds, SEO programs, lead-gen programs.
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entrepreneurial, nimble and open-minded organization.
- A real voice in the company. Your ideas and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed.
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about the people.
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family.
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate - people like it here!
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about how we enjoy our agency, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”