We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago. We’re seeking a Digital Strategist/Account Director that has a track record in driving significant growth within businesses through a marketing lens and leading truly exceptional client relationships. Someone with deep experience in digital marketing who finds energy working closely with people. A natural leader who can orchestrate a team with confidence and a unified vision.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use while practicing social distancing guidelines, however for the remainder of 2020 we are allowing the entire business to work remotely from home and will be making future determinations about 2021 as we know more. Above all, we are prioritizing our employees’ health and safety.
What’s in it for you:
- A work family filled with smart, fun and talented people
- A culture that encourages collaboration and discourages ego
- A client roster stacked with fun and forward-thinking industries (Tech, CPG, Travel and Hospitality)
- A supportive and collaborative leadership environment that truly cares about the people
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate - people like it here!
You will be accountable for:
- Digital Marketing Strategy - This is a highly strategic role and is the lead for overall marketing and growth strategy for their client accounts. You will be responsible for developing strategic marketing plans that align with the client’s business growth goals and evolving that strategy along the lifecycle of the client relationship. You’ll have in-house experts in Creative, Technology and Media to partner with on the detailed execution plans, but it is your vision that will drive our programs. Components include:
- Strategic plan development
- Leading client discovery sessions to gather key insights
- Leading collaboration between agency competency leads to determine program strategy
- Client Relationship Leadership - This role is not only a marketing strategist, but also is in charge of a portfolio of client relationships and the health of the accounts at the highest level. This role lives on our Client Experience team and you will be working with day-to-day Client Experience Managers to build, grow and nurture our client relationships. Success measures include:
- Client retention
- Leader-level relationship management
- Strategic relationship roadmaps
- Issue resolution
- Client Portfolio Growth - Alongside maintaining healthy, thriving relationships with clients, the goal is to continue to grow our accounts year over year. Other measures of your success within the client relationship will include:
- Revenue growth within your client portfolio
- Pitch development & strategic direction for new proposals
- Forecasting earnings and growth on your portfolio
What we’re looking for:
- An expert digital marketer
- A strategic mind and critical thinker, someone who really carries vision forward
- A curious mind that will stay on top of marketing trends and help our clients evolve
- A real “people” person - you will build relationships that you truly enjoy being a part of
- A fanatic about curating the best possible client experience
- A desire to grow business and sell into relationships for the good of both parties
- A natural coach who can work with teams to deliver on client vision in the best way possible
- Someone with batteries included - an innate energy and desire to “go” without needing a lot of direction to start moving
- A leader who is not afraid of having tough conversations if it means greater success or a better experience for the client and agency
- A strong negotiator that can hold their own at the table
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8 years of professional experience with marketing strategy and managing clients in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, web, email).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”