Envisionit, an award-winning digital agency in Chicago is looking for a Media Director with a track record in driving significant agency growth. As our definitive leader of digital media, you will champion the agency’s POV and contribute your own personal vision for media strategies and multi-channel program offerings for clients in the Travel and Emerging Tech spaces, among other exciting industries.
You will ensure that we are constantly innovating and providing clear value for our clients. You will interact daily with agency teams and client leadership, ensuring our strategy and outcomes address business objectives. You will lead and mentor a team of Paid Search, Social Media, Display, Programmatic, Ad Ops and Analytics specialists towards achieving high-performing programs.
While you have a team of specialists to work with, you are ultimately accountable for:
- Media strategy and solutions
- Overall performance of media campaigns
- High-value reporting and insights
- Thought leadership and innovation in our offering
- Contribution to proposals and pitches
- Leadership and management of the Media Team
What we’re looking for:
- A seasoned digital media expert that takes a holistic approach to planning using multi-channel strategies, avoiding siloed or “go-to” methods
- A natural leader that exudes confidence, positivity, motivation and empathy; someone who brings out the best in people and the room is better because they are in it
- Someone with business acumen and a passion for solving business challenges
- A collaborative spirit who respects what Creative and Tech bring to the table; a desire to work across the aisle to create and optimize high-performing marketing programs
- A team player that genuinely thrives from working with people, whether that be clients, peer leaders or teams that need guidance and mentoring
- An innovative soul that isn’t scared of continually trying or learning new things in the name of progress
What’s in it for you:
- A tremendous opportunity to drive the growth of your career in a very entreprenurial, nimble and open-minded organization
- A real voice in the company. Your ideas, plans and feedback will have an impact, guaranteed
- A supportive and collaborative leadership structure that truly cares about their people
- A smart, innovative and fun-loving group of people to call your work family
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate- people like it here!
You’ve done this before:
- Have had field experience as a channel specialist or media planner
- Developed high-performing, multi-channel digital programs within an agency setting
- Nailed how to successfully pitch a media plan and communicate performance in a compelling way
- Proven yourself to be a valuable and trusted asset to clients
- Been integral to the growth and success of an agency
- Hired for and led a team of employees
- Presented as an expert thought leader in front of clients, peers, and at industry events
- Held a leadership position for at least 3 years
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 7-10 years of professional experience in a digital media capacity. Added bonus if you have experience marketing the travel/destination industry.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. And our benefits are pretty sweet, too.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram! (@envisionitagency)
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”