Looking for a great company culture? We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital advertising agency right in the heart of Chicago. We're looking for a friendly and organized soul to lead our office experience and assist in our internal marketing initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to not only play a major role in the culture of the agency, but also hone your skills in digital marketing.
This is a fun and dynamic working environment that requires a fair deal of multi-tasking and collaboration with our employees. Our ideal candidate will have a genuinely warm and upbeat personality with stellar prioritization skills and attention to detail. We’re looking to you to create the best first impressions and experience in our office for both clients and employees, so energy and attitude are critically important!
- Welcome all guests and employees with a smile and be ready to assist them
- Answer and route all inbound calls during business hours
- Ensure the agency is presentable at all times, including light cleaning/maintaining the office
- Coordinate all office supplies, vendors, shipping and messengers
- Setup and coordinate special events, meetings and activities
- Perform various office support and administrative duties as needs arise
- Assist with ongoing reporting needs
Internal marketing coordination
- Assist with research projects
- Assist with social media, email marketing and PR programs
- Assist with proposal development
What we’re looking for:
- Stellar interpersonal skills and genuine desire to create a warm connection with people
- A very high bar for hospitality and creating a top notch experience - you are the ultimate host
- The ability to multitask and prioritize without losing attention to detail
- Proficiency with spreadsheets such as Excel and Google Sheets
- Proficiency with slideshow programs such as Powerpoint and Google Slides
- Curiosity/interest in learning principles of marketing and branding
What’s in it for you:
- A fun and supportive culture with employees that really like it here
- Access to full benefits and a generous PTO policy
- The opportunity to learn marketing skills from industry leaders
- Career growth potential
The ideal candidate for this position will have 1-3 years of applicable professional experience but we will consider entry-level candidates that can meet the requirements we are looking for. Training and guidance will be provided.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”