Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago, is seeking an experienced relationship builder with advanced experience in digital project management to join our growing team. Our clients span a number of industries including Travel & Leisure, CPG and Fintech, and our teams boast many talents across the spectrum of digital. We firmly believe you should enjoy what you do every day, so we make passion a priority. You will work alongside a tight-knit bunch of seriously talented people who genuinely like each other, have fun and work hard for the collective success.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
You are the resident expert on everything client-related and are comfortable as a primary point of accountability for day to day clients. You are a stellar communicator who is reliable, proactive, energetic and humble. You’re committed to developing trusting relationships with your internal teams and clients. You thrive in a fast paced environment and have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re not afraid to ask questions and love learning. You’re relentless about prioritizing clear and concise communications for the team and clients that makes getting things done easy for everyone. You are a relationship builder who understands that “one size” does not fit all and are able to adapt your approach to the context and constraints of each client. You’re always cognizant that the ultimate goal, from vision, scoping, planning and delivery is to provide the absolute best client experience that always delivers a highly superb product at the highest possible value.
- Provide an absolute best-in-class, special and highly personalized client experience; learn clients’ businesses, brands, industries and competitive landscape
- Manage day-to-day client communication; provide crystal clarity to all stakeholders through effective comms, project briefs, status reports and project plans
- Manage the internal team as lead project manager for your accounts by creating plans, scoping, managing budgets, organizing/communicating tasks and maintaining the project schedule which defines activities, deliverables, dependencies, effort, timing and staff needs
- Ensure project delivery is strategically on-point, on-time and on budget
- Be the ultimate point of accountability for quality of work delivered; provide feedback and direction before presenting to clients, raise awareness of all project issues/risks and proactively find solutions
- Be the point of escalation and problem-solver to address any challenges that arise, providing solutions that meet both client and agency success criteria
- Proactively ensure client relationships are in growth mode or take action to get help from account team leadership if necessary
What we’re looking for:
- A real people-person - you live for building relationships and thrive in interpersonal settings
- Passion for crafting enjoyable experiences, and knowing how to create a best-in-class client and agency experience
- An innate sense of accountability and effortless ability to take ownership of initiatives
- Someone that will drive outcomes, that is not afraid to follow-up and give/take feedback
- A critical thinker with a natural ability for thinking strategically, asking “why” and making business decisions
- An organized individual that is able to help people of diverse skills and personalities stay organized and on track
- Proven ability to push past challenges with a positive attitude
- A team player willing to work on internal initiatives, share knowledge and thought leadership in service of education and promoting agency expertise
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 3-5 years of professional experience managing projects in the digital marketing space. The role requires both experience in project management and experience working directly with clients in an agency setting. Experience with at least one of the following disciplines is required: Paid media, website builds, SEO programs, lead-gen programs.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities or application status. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please peruse our website and socials to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Envisionit is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, contact HR Manager Ali Aguilar at email@example.com or 312-262-6549.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”