Do you have a passion for problem solving? Are you a natural for learning new technologies? Would you love to work on one of the largest brands in Chicago? Then read on!
Envisionit is a growing digital marketing agency based in downtown Chicago that helps some of the country's most interesting and innovative brands build their digital future. We are currently seeking a Web Support Specialist for one of our top clients!
The right person for this role is energized by working behind the scenes to keep a company’s web and marketing ecosystem running. As Support Specialist, you’ll be in charge of working within the website’s CMS to regularly publish new content, build landing pages, ensure SEO optimization, and potentially modify existing site functionality as necessary. We’ll look to you to troubleshoot front-end or technical issues that arise and find solutions using website best practices. You’ll also be trained to set up and send email campaigns and run analytics reports on both website and email performance.
- Make frequent content updates to multi-faceted website, largely leveraging existing templates within Wordpress
- Create and develop landing pages upon request
- Provide HTML markup for website and emails when required
- Provide strategic solutions that are forward-thinking to reduce redundancy of updates
- Manage all incoming requests with a demonstrated ability to organize, document and multi-task, successfully managing multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Evaluate newly proposed content and designs for how well the existing web templates can support the ideas, providing feedback and direction to the team
- Work with technical SEO teams to ensure all requests are completed and website is optimized for SEO
- Troubleshoot development or technical issues that arise, resolving in a timely and effective manner
- Build and send email campaigns using campaign software connected to a CRM
- Provide reports for website analytics and analysis
- Stay current with industry technologies and research emerging tech, sharing knowledge with the team
- Demonstrated fundamental HTML/CSS skills
- Proven experience working with one or more website content management systems (CMS); ideally Wordpress CMS
- Working knowledge of SCSS, version control, and code deployment
- Understanding of desktop and mobile UX principles
- Attention to detail and ability to accurately estimate job time
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced collaborative agency environment
- Working knowledge of Adobe suite (Ps/Ai)
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Experience with email campaign software and building/launching campaigns
- Experience with marketing automation/CRM platforms (ideal, but not required)
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about our culture, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”