We are envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago. We’re looking to hire an Account Director with a track record in driving significant growth and leading a truly exceptional client experience. Someone with deep experience in digital marketing who finds energy working closely with people. A natural leader who can orchestrate a team with confidence and a unified vision.
You will personally ensure that our clients receive the best experience they’ve ever had with an agency. You will learn our clients’ businesses in depth and drive strategies that will result in real, meaningful growth. You will build relationships that you truly enjoy being a part of. You’ll demand the best out of the team and won’t settle for anything less. But you’ll show empathy and provide the coaching to get there.
And in return, we’ll give you a work family filled with smart, fun and talented people, a culture that encourages collaboration and discourages ego, a desk view of Lake Michigan and Chicago’s famed Bean and a client roster stacked with fun and forward-thinking industries. You’ll be amongst an employee base with an average of over 5 years tenure. People like it here. We’re confident you will too. If you think you fit the bill, let connect.
You will be accountable for:
- Best in class client experience
- Client marketing strategy (working with our channel marketing experts)
- Strategic planning & forecasting
- Client growth, pitches & proposals
- Client retention
- Solutions & issue resolution
What we’re looking for:
- A strategic mind and critical thinker, someone who makes an idea better and carries vision forward
- A fanatic about curating the best possible client experience
- A desire to grow business and sell into relationships for the good of both parties
- A natural coach who can work with teams of Account Managers and other key roles to deliver on client vision in the best way possible
- Someone with batteries included - you have an innate energy and desire to “go” and you don’t need a lot of direction to start moving
- A leader who is not afraid of having tough conversations if it means greater success or a better experience for the client and agency
- A strong negotiator that can hold their own at the table
- A curious mind that will stay on top of marketing trends and help the agency and clients evolve
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8 years of professional experience with marketing strategy and managing clients in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, web, email).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about Enjoy your agency™, visit us on Instagram! (@envisionitagency)
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”