We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago. We’re looking to hire an Account Director with a track record in driving significant growth and leading a truly exceptional client experience. Someone with deep experience in digital marketing who finds energy working closely with people. A natural leader who can orchestrate a team with confidence and a unified vision.
We specialize in B2B digital marketing for clients in the financial tech (Fintech) industry as well as other technology sectors, so our ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in B2B marketing settings. (Bonus for Fintech experience!) We’ll also consider candidates with a strong strategic foundation in digital marketing who are passionate about learning the ropes of the B2B world.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
You will be accountable for:
- Best in class client experience
- Learning our clients’ businesses inside and out and driving the development of strategies that result in real, meaningful growth
- Account planning, P&L & forecasting
- Client growth, pitches & proposals
- Client retention
- Solutions & issue resolution
What we’re looking for:
- A real “people” person - you will build relationships that you truly enjoy being a part of
- A proactive leader with excellent communication skills, great storyteller and ability to inspire cross-functional teams to do great work
- A fanatic about curating the best possible client experience
- A desire to grow business and sell into relationships for the good of both parties
- A natural coach who leads integrated teams to deliver on client vision in the best way possible and paves the path for the success of the collective team
- Someone who enjoys mentorship and grooming day to day client relationship managers for the next step in their career
- Someone with batteries included. You have an innate energy and desire to “go” and you don’t need a lot of direction to start moving
- A leader who is not afraid of having tough conversations if it means greater success or a better experience for the client and agency
- A strong negotiator that can hold their own at the table
- A curious mind that will stay on top of marketing trends and help our clients evolve
- A master at leading multiple clients simultaneously and balancing the needs of the agency against client needs
What’s in it for you:
- Flexibility - We strive to support our employees and understand that life is complex with a lot of moving parts. We offer a hybrid in-office/remote environment, generous PTO, summer Fridays and floating holidays beyond the standard holidays.
- Growth opportunities - Every employee has regular check-ins with managers to discuss priorities and goal progress, peer feedback and a framework to share career goals and passions. We are proud to say many people on our leadership team have grown through the ranks of the agency!
- Transparency - We have regular, anonymous surveys for you to share your feedback, an open door policy, regular agency meetings and a suggestion box that is always open for you to share your thoughts and ideas.
- Commitment to company culture - We have a recognition system that is employee-led, a diversity and inclusion committee, monthly events to bring employees together in-person and even weekly happy hours!
- Commitment to serve - We offer every employee a paid day off each year to volunteer for a cause they are passionate about, and give them the opportunity to share this cause with the rest of the company.
- Office amenities - You’ll have access to a dedicated workspace in our downtown office plus free use of the Prudential building concierge and well-equipped fitness center. There is a stunning rooftop overlooking the lake if you want to work outside on a nice day.
- Ease of transport - Our office is located near the el, Metra and bus stations and there is paid parking underground.
The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 8+ years of professional experience with marketing strategy and managing clients in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, web, email).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time. Please visit our website to learn more about us: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”