We are Envisionit, an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Chicago. We’re looking to hire an Account Director with a track record in driving significant growth and leading a truly exceptional client experience. Someone with deep experience in digital marketing who finds energy working closely with people. A natural leader who can orchestrate a team with confidence and a unified vision.
We specialize in B2B digital marketing for clients in the financial tech (Fintech) industry as well as other technology sectors, so our ideal candidate will have experience working with clients in B2B marketing settings. (Bonus for Fintech experience!) We’ll also consider candidates with a strong strategic foundation in digital marketing who are passionate about learning the ropes of the B2B world.
We are headquartered in Chicago and have a beautiful office overlooking Millennium Park and Lake Michigan that is available for our employees to use as well as a flexible work-from-home option.
What’s in it for you:
- A work family filled with smart, fun and talented people
- A culture that encourages collaboration and discourages ego
- A client roster stacked with fun and forward-thinking industries
- A supportive and collaborative leadership environment that truly cares about the people
- A stable workplace with a 5-year average employee tenure and competitively low turnover rate - people like it here!
You will be accountable for:
- Best in class client experience
- Client marketing strategy - learning our clients’ businesses in depth and driving strategies that result in real, meaningful growth
- Strategic planning & forecasting
- Client growth, pitches & proposals
- Client retention
- Solutions & issue resolution
What we’re looking for:
- A strategic mind and critical thinker, someone who makes an idea better and carries vision forward
- A real “people” person - you will build relationships that you truly enjoy being a part of
- A fanatic about curating the best possible client experience
- A desire to grow business and sell into relationships for the good of both parties
- A natural coach who can work with teams to deliver on client vision in the best way possible
- Someone with batteries included. You have an innate energy and desire to “go” and you don’t need a lot of direction to start moving
- A leader who is not afraid of having tough conversations if it means greater success or a better experience for the client and agency
- A strong negotiator that can hold their own at the table
- A curious mind that will stay on top of marketing trends and help our clients evolve
The ideal candidate for this position will have 8+ years of professional experience with marketing strategy and managing clients in the digital space (i.e. paid media, organic media, web, email).
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not currently accepting phone calls about employment opportunities. In addition, we cannot pay for relocation expenses or act as an immigration sponsor at this time, nor is this position eligible for telecommuting. Please visit our website to learn more about Envisionit: http://www.envisionitagency.com
Envisionit is an equal opportunity employer and works in compliance with both federal and state laws. Qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Envisionit. Enjoy your agency™
To learn more about how we enjoy our agency, visit us on Instagram!
“Smart, fun people. Caring leadership. Great work-life balance. Very transparent business that goes out of their way to encourage open communication. Impressive work quality and results - well beyond what I have seen at other agencies. Located next to millennium park with beautiful views of the city and lake..”